Children in Year 1-6 should also access Purple Mash for their learning material. Logins have been sent to parents by email or text – if you have not received your child’s login or have difficulty logging in, please contact the academy office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here you can find various home learning material and ideas for your child (this page will be continuously updated).
In addition to the material provided by your child’s class teacher, you and your child may like to explore the links below for further material and home learning ideas.
- Sooper Books Bedtime Stories – Lots of lovely books available for free
- PICTURE NEWS – (updated on 06.07.20) Teaching children current affairs; there will be a weekly topic for children to explore, discuss and challenge!
- TTS Learning at Home
- TWINKL – Enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS for their free offer for one month
- Collective Worship Video (updated on 13.07.20)
- The UK Blessing – Churches sing ‘The Blessing’
- PSHE – Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (Year 1-6)
- Covid 19 Time Capsule Sheets
Reception (updated on 10.07.20)
Year 1 – Mrs Gliddon (updated on 10.07.20)
Year 2 – Miss Cook (updated on 10.07.20)
Years 1&2 – Miss Short & Mr Cowan (updated on 29.06.20)
Year 3 (updated on 12.07.20)
Year 4 (updated on 12.07.20)
Year 5 (updated on 10.07.20)
Year 6 (updated on 10.07.20)
Updates and guidance information on Coronavirus, including well-being support, are on this link.